Israeli Salad + Pipino (Cucumber) Ensalada – pickled no cook.
You can cook Israeli Salad + Pipino (Cucumber) Ensalada – pickled no cook using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Israeli Salad + Pipino (Cucumber) Ensalada – pickled no cook
- It’s 1 of cucumber, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1-2 of tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 pinch of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 of long chili, chopped (optional, for spicy salad).
- You need 1 leaf of iceberg lettuce, ripped by hand.
- You need 1/4 c of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1-1.5 Tbsp of Thai Fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame or Olive oil (optional).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water (optional).
Israeli Salad + Pipino (Cucumber) Ensalada – pickled no cook instructions
- In a bowl (that has a cover) combine all ingredients except the cucumbers. Include the seed juices of the tomatoes. That's delicious. Stir until sugar dissolves. Taste and adjust to your liking. Add more sugar if you prefer sweeter, add a little water if it's too tangy for you..
- Drop in the cucumbers, cover and refrigerate to let the flavours combine. Yum. Serve as a side salad to BBQ dishes, grilled meats, or enjoy as a healthy snack on its own..