Cucumber salad. Smashed cucumbers release different flavor compounds. Cucumber and mint make an amazingly refreshing salad when stirred together with Greek yogurt and lemon juice. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages.
This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get Strawberry, Cucumber & Honeydew Salad. Strawberries and cucumbers together—I just love this. Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette. You can cook Cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare to taste of celery salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tables mayonnaise, I used homemade mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black ripe olives.
- You need 1 cup of peanuts.
- You need of as needed salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare to taste of chopped mint.
Gaby's cucumber salad recipe is the best cucumber salad I've ever had! It's made with crisp Let's clear up a few things about this cucumber salad. First of all, it's Gaby's Mom's recipe, but we're. This cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day.
Cucumber salad instructions
- Peel and slice the cucumber lengthwise. Then take seeds out of cucumber. Cut the cucumber haves up into little Halfmoon pieces.
- Add applesauce, mayonnaise, and parsley.
- Add salt to a pan.
- Get hot and add peanuts.
- When they are hot take the red husk off.
- Add oil and nuts back to pan.
- Fry till a little brown add to salad with olives and mix.
- Let sit 2 minutes top with mint and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill. I like to serve it alongside chicken, fish or steak. This German cucumber salad is the perfect summer side dish. Loaded with fresh cucumbers, sour cream, and red onion. Low carb and keto friendly too!