Cucumber and onion salad. Summertime is the right time for cucumber and tomato salad. This one is dressed with a basic homemade salad dressing. All Reviews for Marinated Cucumber, Onion, and Tomato Salad.
At your next barbecue, your guests will. Cucumber Salad Recipe – This refreshing cucumber salad is a great side dish for any meal – chicken, beef, pork, fish, or vegetables! A longtime family favorite ready in minutes and full of flavor! You can cook Cucumber and onion salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber and onion salad
- It’s to taste of salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- You need to taste of your favorite salad dressing.
- It’s 2 of large English Cucumber partially peeled.
- You need 1/2 of small onion thinly sliced.
Cucumber Salad is one of those salad recipes that I'm not sure who in the world invented it, but it is pretty much. The cool cucumber combined with the sweet onion and the tart vinegar, it's just delish! This is a very easy side salad for a picnic or covered dish event. My mom kept this going in our frig all summer.
Cucumber and onion salad instructions
- Was and partially peel the Cucumber. Slice in thin medallions and add onion slices..
- Add salt and pepper mix well.
- Chill, and add salad dressing. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I think she got the cucumbers from an aunt and uncle that had a farm nearby. This simple and inexpensive Cucumber Onion Salad Recipe is simply fabulous! The flavor is amazing but it is just so easy to prepare and the best side dish. This simple Cucumber Onion Salad is a delicious combination of cool cucumber, sweet onion, and tangy marinade. It's a side dish that pairs with everything!