This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy yummy snack try this Masala brinjal recipe. This Masala brinjal make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Masala brinjal recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Masala brinjal recipe.
Masala brinjal. Baingan masala recipe with step by step pics. One of the special recipes that I make with brinjal is this Hyderabadi style brinjal masala. this is not the ordinary simple brinjal masala with an onion-tomato. Baingan masala is a delicious masala gravy using some masala ingredients such as coconut This is one of the best brinjal curry recipes I have mentioned on the blog so far and this particular brinjal.
Brinjal Masala Recipe, How To Make Brinjal Masala Recipe. Learn the recipeBrinjal Masala by vahchef. Aloo baingan masala recipe – Simple potato brinjal recipe that goes well with plain paratha, roti or plain rice. Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to make Masala brinjal easily with perfect taste. You can have Masala brinjal using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Tasty Masala brinjal Recipe Ingredients
- You need 250 gm of brinjal.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of raw mango powder (amchur powder).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of chopped green coriander leaves.
Aloo baingan is a delicious dish made by simmering young brinjals and potatoes in a spicy onion. Our usual cooking in family never uses certain masalas like fennel, cinnamon etc. So all those masala when I taste at. Brinjal Masala is a very popular recipe.
How to make Masala brinjal step by step
- First cut brinjal in slice and soak in to water with salt for 15 minutes then drain water from brinjal.heat oil in a wok fry brinjal until it's colour changes to brown.meanwhile mix all species in a bowl(raw mango powder,coriander powder, turmeric powder,red chilli powder and salt).
- Take pan add fried brinjal and sprinkle all species over brinjal then sprinkle some drops of water over brinjal..
- Masala brinjal is ready to serve.Garnish with coriander leaves..
Learn how to make/prepare Brinjal Masala by following this simple & easy recipe. Check Homemade Brinjal Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn to cook Homemade Brinjal MasalaRecipe by chef at Masala TV show. How to make Bharva Baingan Masala Recipe – Stuffed Brinjal Masala. Slit the brinjals cross wise just half way through, so it remains as a whole.