KMPlayer is all in one media player, covering various formats including wmv; mp4; mkv; avi; mov; mp3; wav; wma; ogg; spx and many more. With this newest alpha version supports basic function such. AVI player for Mac can act as a free 4K/8K/HD video player. It enables you to play 4K/8K videos and HD videos, including 1080p/1080i/720p videos smoothly on wide screen. Most of the 4K/HD video formats are highly supported, such as MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.265/HEVC, TS, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV and WebM.
Many of the Blu-ray lovers want to watch Blu-ray movies with their Mac computer. Besides your Blu-ray disc, you must have the other two things to play Blu-ray movie on Mac: an external Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray player software for Mac.
Today, we mainly focus on the Mac Blu-ray Player software and we are going to share the top 3 free Mac Blu-ray players to help you successfully play Blu-ray disc on macOS.
Before We Start - Professional Mac Blu-ray Player Recommend
If you want to get a better movie-watching experience, free tools usually are not able to do that. So, you may need a more professional Blu-ray Player for playing the BD disc on Mac. That's why we recommend VideoSolo Blu-ray Player before we start.
- VMware Fusion: Powerfully Simple Virtual Machines for Mac. VMware Fusion Pro and VMware Fusion Player Desktop Hypervisors give Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems, containers or Kubernetes clusters, side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. Fusion products are simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player by NVIDIA Corporation is a powerful and free to use media player that was designed to allow users to watch 3D stereoscopic videos. Unfortunately, NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player for Mac cannot be found on the Internet. Therefore, you need to search for alternative tools if you want to watch 3D videos on Mac.
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is the best one, which can successfully play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO files, and Blu-ray folders on Mac. It takes down the Blu-ray's region code and DRM (Digital rights management) to play without limitations. Additionally, it also provides a menu for you to take full control of the Blu-ray playback, such as adjusting the subtitles, audio tracks and titles. You can get this Mac Blu-ray Player below.
3 Steps to Play Any Blu-ray Movie Discs on Mac
Note: Firstly, you need to connect your external BD drive with your MacBook Pro, iMac, etc. Then insert the Blu-ray disc to drive to let the Mac computer reads it.
Step 1. Launch the VideoSolo Blu-ray Player and choose 'Open Disc' button to load your Blu-ray movie.
Step 2. After finishing the Blu-ray movie loading, a Blu-ray menu will appear. Then, you can select the 'Subtitle', 'Audio Track' and 'Title' that your preferred. Or you can directly start watching the Blu-ray movie on Mac by clicking 'Play Movie'.
For More Detailed Guide, just read on:
Let's Begin - Top 3 Free Mac Blu-ray Player 2019
Top 1. VLC Media Player for Mac
You may be familiar with the VLC media player as it is the most popular video player for Mac users. Though VLC is a free and open source program, it can play most multimedia files as well as DVD, CD, VCD. Better still, the 2.0 and later version can perform as a Blu-ray player to help you play non-protected Blu-ray disc on Mac with some extra operations. Look for details from How to Play Blu-ray Movie with VLC on Windows & Mac.
• No spyware, no ads.
• Highly customizable.
• VLC does not yet support Blu-ray menus so you must manually select a title to play.
• Not all Blu-ray movies are supported.
• It needs extra steps to play the Blu-ray disc with VLC.
• There are some playback problems when playing commercial Blu-ray.
3d Video Player For Mac Os 10.7
Top 2. Leawo Blu-ray Player for Mac
Leawo Blu-ray Player for Mac is a real Blu-ray player that can play Blu-ray discs, folders and ISO files on Mac. And it also provides the Blu-ray menu to let you fully control the media playback. But a big trouble is that it always crashed when start playing the Blu-ray disc. We have made a detailed review for Leawo Blu-ray Player. You can read from the link below: Review for Leawo Blu-ray Player – Play Blu-ray/DVD on Computer Freely.
• Support Blu-ray disc in all regions.
• Provide Blu-ray menu control.
• It will also fail to open some Blu-ray discs occasionally.
• It crashes at most of time, so you can't enjoy your Blu-ray movie at ease.
Top 3. Free Mac Blu-ray Player
The third program we will share is called Free Mac Blu-ray Player. It is a free tool for help users play Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray folder/Blu-ray ISO image file on Mac computer. It allows you to choose chapters, titles as well as audio tracks. But it has no Blu-ray menu support.
3d Video Player For Mac Os X
• No ads
• The Blu-ray disc loading speed is slow.
• It can't open the newly-released Blu-ray movie disc.
These 3 free Blu-ray player for Mac is the most famous free program in current market. I can't promise that they are workable and reliable, since every program has different troubles on different computer.
Best 3d Software For Mac
Therefore, getting a professional player like VideoSolo Blu-ray Player may be a safer choice. It has a support team which can help you solve any playback problem. It also offers 30 days money back guarantee if you don't satisfied with it.