Buy The Sims 3 PC/Mac Download. The game that first opened up the world of video games to a wider audience is back, going beyond being just a virtual dollhouse to a complete interactive. The basic concept is still the same though, as you create your own computerised family and help (or hinder) them in achieving their lifetime dreams. Family-friendly fun with the Sims 3 life simulation game. Free Game Features: - Over a million unique Sims for you to play; - Customize everything in your characters from appearances to personalities; - Story progression mode to let your characters interact when you are not playing; - New skills and careers for your Sims to achieve; - Sims 3 lets you do almost everything you would in real life. The Sims 3 lets you customize everything from your Sims' appearances to their homes. Fulfill their life destiny and make their wishes come true? This great bundle also contains The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack to give your Sims an all-access pass to the hottest spots in town and The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff to transform your Sims.
Today we’re going to show you, how you can get The Sims 3 on your maccompletely for free. Follow instruction on this site to get it in few simple steps.
Anxiously awaited by millions of players around the world, delayed by several months early in the year, The Sims 3 Download is finally here with its open environments, its extensive customization possibilities and its new graphics. And although we can not really talk about revolution in the original concept of the series, we must recognize that Electronic Arts has spared no effort to improve all aspects. The very first episode of the Sims was released on PC in January 2000. Laying the foundation for the simulation of life on PC, the title was going to be a hit with the general public and flow to millions of copies in a few years. It must be said that the virtual dollhouse devised by the brilliant Will Wright had everything to seduce girls and boys of all ages. We could draw the plans, furnish it as we wanted, and especially make it live characters entirely created by us. After a flood of extensions to improve the concept, The Sims gave way to The Sims 2 in September 2004. Enjoying 3D graphics, a simplified interface and many gameplay enhancements such as aging individuals or management of their desires, the soft conquered once again the crowds. Four and a half years later, as fans began to tire of the multitude of add-ons and other spin-offs published by Electronic Arts, The Sims 3 finally arrives in our cottages to revive the phenomenon. The first thing to do when you want to start a part of the Sims 3 is of course to create his or her characters. However, the publisher provided for this purpose seems to have never been as complete and accessible as this year.
- Customize Your Sim: Mix and match a vast range of facial features and body types to get the look you want. Infuse your Sim with personality traits and help realize their dreams.
- Stage Your Own Extreme Makeover: Decorate your Sim’s home however you want, neat or messy. Use odd angles, create tall stacks of items, and apply your favorite self-made pattern to the walls and floors.
- Range From the Home: Get out of the house and explore the lively and entertaining neighborhood for the first time. Be a part of the larger online community!
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
- Built-in Graphics:Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- Ram: 0.5 GB additional RAM
- Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 295; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870 series or greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
The Sims 3 Free Download For Mac
How to Download The Sims 3 on mac?
The whole process is simple and you can get The Sims 3 on your mac in couple of minutes. Firstly you need to click on the button at the bottom of the site, it will take you on to the website from the picture.
Can I Buy Sims 3 For Macbook Pro
When you are on the site just click “Download NewTab” and it will take you into the website where you will be instructed on how to continue with your installation.
After adding free extension to chrome the installer will start downloading automatically, all you have to do now is wait. The download will take between 5-10 minutes.
Warining! Some details may change on those websites as they are constantly updated, all you have to do is just follow the steps.
That’s all, now you can enjoy The Sims 3 on your mac! Be sure to share this article with your friends and check out our other installers for mac games!