Find My iPhone is an iCloud feature that allows you to locate lost or misplaced Apple devices, including iPads, AirPods, Apple Watches, Macs, and of. From exclusive world premieres to behind‑the‑scenes interviews, original stories. Open your iPhone’s settings. Tap the gear application icon from the home screen of your iPhone to. Find My iPhone: If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use any iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing d. The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app for iOS 13, iPadOS, and macOS Catalina. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu. If you think your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or AirPods is lost or stolen, these steps might help you find it.
Question:How can I access my iPhone files without using iTunes?
The main reason for iTunes users to use iTunes is accessing iPhone files. A lot of iTunes users are looking for an iTunes alternative because of many iTunes bugs and glitches. Fortunately, this blog is going to introduce some of the best iTunes alternative programs that can be used to access iPhone files from computer.
3 Ways to Access iPhone/iPad Files from Computer without iTunes
In this article, we are going to be showing you three different programs that you can use to access iPhone files from Mac/PC without iTunes. On top of introducing you to these programs, we will also be discussing some of the different features that they have to offer.
1. Use iMyFone iPhone Manager to Access iPhone/iPad from Computer
The best way to access iPhone files from PC or Mac is using the ultimate iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Manager. It does what iTunes does and does more than what iTunes does. You have the truly freedom to access your iPhone files without iTunes limits.
Key Features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Preview and access all kinds of media files on iPhone/iPad: music, video, TV shows, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, photos, iTunes U, apps, etc.
- Smartly manage iPhone/iPad files: add new files, delete unwanted files, backup, extract, import, edit, etc.
- Freely transfer files between iPhone and computer/iTunes, without any damage to any files.
- Share your iPhone purchased or non-purchased media files with friends, even in different Apple IDs.
- Delete unwanted media files for free; Uninstall unwanted apps in bulk.
- iMyFone TunesMate has been positively reviewed by Geekreply, tricksworldzz.com, etc.
Here is the review of iMyFone TunesMate from GreekReply website:
How to Use iMyFone to Access iPhone Files without iTunes
Follow the simple steps below to access iPhone files from computer without iTunes:
Step 1. Download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your computer. Launch the software and connect your iPhone with a lightning cable.
Step 2. Select the tab from the top menu: Music, Videos, Photos and APPs.
The software supports to acces the following iPhone file types from computer without iTunes:
- Music: You can access and manage music, iTunes U, podcasts, audiobooks, playlists.
- Video: You can access and manage movies, music videos, home videos, TV shows, iTunes U, podcasts, etc.
- Photos: You can access and manage the photos and videos in Camera Roll and Photo Stream.
- APPs: You can access and manage all the apps on your iPhone/iPad.
If you want to learn more detailed steps, you can head to TunesMate Guide.
Find My Iphone Mac App Download
# Big Bonus for Accessing iPhone Files from Computer without iTunes#
iMyFone is giving out a 20% discount coupon code to THANK all the users. This code works on every iMyFone TunesMate package, and on every serial key.
2. Use iSkysoft iTransfer to Access iPhone Files from PC
Next consider iSkysoft iTransfer to access iPhone/iPad files on computer. This is another fantastic program that goes far beyond a simple iOS data manager. From transferring data between Android and iOS to sending texts from your computer – this is a program that has it all.
Key Features of iSkysoft iTransfer:
- Easily have all of your duplicate contacts merged and deleted from your device.
- You are able to transfer texts from iPhone to computer.
- It allows you to transfer data between Android and iOS systems.
- Tired of carrying a flash drive around with you? Instead, with the help of iTransfer, you can turn your mobile phone into a flash drive without any compatibility issues.
- If you're looking to stop using iTunes, you can start using iTransfer to take backups of your iPhone.
3. Use AnyTrans to Access iPhone Files from Mac
Finally, consider AnyTrans to access iPhone without iTunes. One of the main features of this program is that you are able to not only take backups but browse the backup too.
Key Features of AnyTrans:
- Manage all of your data from books to calendars, to notes and even your text message.
- Take backups of your iOS data and browse any of the backups which you have previously taken. This allows you to selectively restore those backups too.
- Transfer all of your data easily between iOS devices without experiencing any compatibility problems.
Which Way to Use for Accessing iPhone Files without iTunes?
Now that you've seen each of the different programs you can see that they all have different features that make them unique and useful to have on your computer.
Use iPhone as flash drive
Rebuild iTunes library
According to the comparison chart above, you can see that iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Manager have superiority of accessing iPhone files from computer without iTunes especially in terms of previewing and managing files. With the excellent software, you can also edit music file info, make ringtones, use iPhone as a flash drive, rebuild and merge iTunes library. The wonderful all-in-one iPhone Manager is really worth trying!
Find Iphone For Mac App Store
Use the Find My app
Find My combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into one app in iOS 13.
Set it up
Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. You can use it to find your AirPods or Apple Watch, too.Get started with the app
Easily locate friends and family members. Share your location with others, and let them share back.Find your friends
With Find My [device] and Location Services turned on, you can locate a lost or missing device.Locate your device
Use Find My on iCloud.com
Turn on Activation Lock
Find My includes Activation Lock, a feature that prevents anyone else from using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac if it's ever lost or stolen.
Still can't find your device?
If you think your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or AirPods is lost or stolen, these steps might help you find it and protect your data.