- Internet speed meter for pc free download - Internet Speed Test, Netscape Communicator (PowerPC Complete Install), Opera, and many more programs.
- A home Internet connection is usually asymmetrical, which means that the data transfer speed to the user is higher than the upload speed. Another basic value revealed by the test results is upload. Upload shows how fast you can upload data to the internet with your connection, also measured in.
- Available for Mac and Windows, this embedded experience is specifically designed to be fast and easy to use. Discover your download and upload speeds. Speedtest for Windows Speedtest for macOS. Our mission at Speedtest by Ookla® is to make the internet faster by providing data and insights on real-world internet speeds. With billions of.
Speed meter free download - Meter, Blackmagic Disk Speed Test, CPU Speed Accelerator, and many more programs. Internet speed meter for. Applications to make the most of the power of your Mac. Internet Usage Monitor for Mac OS X, download best alternative solutions carefully chosen by our editors and user community. IiUsage is an usage meter for iiNet users. It shows your internet usage in the menubar. Simple design and it works perfect on any network. Allows the user to monitor the traffic on a network or modem interface.
There’s nothing faster than launching a Speedtest straight from your Mac toolbar. Download the free Speedtest macOS app today for the quickest way to check your connectivity. Get a real-time check of your ISP’s performance and detect trends over time with data on:
- Download speed
- Upload speed
- Packet loss
Available in 17 languages
Our mission at Speedtest by Ookla® is to make the internet faster by providing data and insights on real-world internet speeds. With billions of tests worldwide, we meet you where you are with apps for the devices you use most.
Are you searching for a way to download Internet Speed Meter for PC? Well, in this post, we are going to share different methods to download and install Internet Speed Meter for Windows desktop and laptop.
Besides, you will find the full review and ratings about this popular Android app.
How to Download Internet Speed Meter for PC
Internet Speed Meter is a leading Internet Speed and usage monitor app on Google Play Store, but you can use it for only Android devices; in fact, most of the apps from the Play Store are for smartphones and tablets running on the Android operating system.
Few apps have Windows and iOS versions available, but if there is no Windows software, then you cannot use them on the computer.
However, with a simple trick, you can use any Android app on Windows PC. In the following sections, we will reveal how you can download, install, and use Internet Speed Meter on PC (Windows 7/8/10).
Download Internet Speed Meter for Windows 10/8/7 Using Android Emulators
If your selected Android app has no PC version and still you want to use it on desktop, then you can download the app using Android Emulators.
The Android Emulator is a PC software that emulates the whole Android OS on your computer. Therefore, you can download and install any app from Google Play Store, and use it on your Windows PC.
BlueStacks is one of the top Android Emulators with millions of users around the world. Besides, you can use Nox Player as well as MEmu Play for downloading and using Android applications on Windows desktop and laptop.
Here, we are going to share how to download Internet Speed Meter for Windows PC using two popular Android Emulators. Follow any of these methods.
Download Internet Speed Meter on PC Using BlueStacks
Now we are going to discuss the full details about how to download and install Internet Speed Meter for desktop PC with BlusStacks. Stay with us and follow the steps below.
Steps 1: At first, download the “BlueStacks” latest version by clicking the below link.
Step 2: Install BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
(It will take several minutes to complete the installation process.)
Step 3: Open BlueStacks software.
(Double click the BlueStacks icon from your desktop home)
Internet Explorer For Mac
Step 4: From the BlueStacks home page, click on the “Play Store” icon to go to the Google Play Store.
(Play Store comes with the BlueStacks by default)
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google/Gmail ID and password.
Step 6: In the search bar of Play Store, type “Internet Speed Meter” and hit the search button, then you will see “Internet Speed Meter” app at the beginning.
Step 7: Click on the “Internet Speed Meter” app and press the “Install” button. It will take a few seconds to verify and install the app on your computer.
BlueStacks is easy and convenient for beginners. With this emulator, you can download any Android app on your Windows computer.
However, it is a sizable software. So it will take several minutes to install. Also, every time you click to open BlueStacks, you have to wait a few minutes.
Download Internet Speed Meter on Windows 7/8/10 PC Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another renowned Android emulator that lets you download and install any Android app on Windows computers. It is faster, better, and reliable.
Now, apart from BlueStacks, you can use NoxPlayer to download and install Internet Speed Meter on Windows 10/8/7 desktop and laptop. Here are the steps by steps tutorials.
- Download the official NoxPlayer Emulator from the below link
- Go to the download folder on your PC and locate the “NoxPlayer.exe” file.
- Double click on the file to open and start the installation process by clicking the “Install” button. It will take a few minutes to complete the full installation process.
- When the installation completes, it will show the start button. Now click the “Start” button to launch NoxPlayer on your computer.
(Wait few minutes to open the emulator, and do not close the program)
- Go to the dashboard and click on the “Play Store” icon to open.
- Log in to the Google Play Store using your Gmail account.
- Type “Internet Speed Meter” on the search bar and press the “Search” icon, then you will see “Internet Speed Meter” at the beginning.
- Click on the app and hit the “Install” button.
- Once the installation is completed, click the “Open” button and start using Internet Speed Meter on your Windows PC.
In the above sections, we have shared how to download Internet Speed Meter for Windows 10 using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer Emulators; however, you can download any other popular Android emulator if these two do not work.
Apart from BlueStacks and NoxPlayer, we recommend installing MEmu Play because it is another highly downloaded emulator around the world.
How to Use Internet Speed Meter on PC
After installing Internet Speed Meter, you will see two icons: one is on desktop home, and another is on the dashboard of the emulator. So you can open Internet Speed Meter from any of these places.
However, the simplest way is to click directly on the Internet Speed Meter icon from the desktop, and it will open through the emulator.
Internet Usage Monitor For Mac
Also, you can open the emulator first, and then click the app icon from the dashboard.
- APP Name: Internet Speed Meter
- Latest Version: 2.1.2
- Updated on: 03 August 2018
- File Size: 2.2
- License: Free
- Developer Credit: Glitterz Inc
- Requires Android: 4.0 and up
- Number of Downloads: 1M+
- Google Play Store ratings: 4.3/5
- Number of Reviews: 61k+
- Category: Education, Tools
- Ads Policy: Contains Advertisements
- App Pricing: Offers no in-app Purchases
Download Internet Speed Meter App for Android
If you have already installed the Internet Speed Meter app on Windows 10 and want to download it for Android devices, then you can check this part.
There are two ways to get any Android app on your smartphone: one is to download and install the APK file from the third party, and another is to install it directly from Google Play Store.
Downloading Android applications from Play Store is a standard method—Google encourages users to follow it—because it is safe and risk-free.
Mac Internet Options
To download Internet Speed Meter for Android smartphone, click the below link and install it right away.
Internet Speed Meter is a popular Android app on Google Play Store. It has good ratings as well as positive reviews. Also, the developer team updates it regularly and fixes bugs frequently. Now download Internet Speed Meter for PC and start using this useful app on Windows computer.