Launchpad is an easy way to find and open apps on your Mac. You can even arrange and organize your apps into folders.
Launchpad- Control is a tweaking application for Launchpad, which provides a list of all installed applications to hide items which you don’t want to view. In the absence of such tweaking options in Mac Lion, this free tool can be quite handy for customizing the Mac OS X Launchpad. Launchpad-Control is a small tool which allows you to easily hide/unhide apps (and groups) from Launchpad in Mac OS X Lion. This simple utility, which operates as a System Preferences pane, displays a list of all applications as well as folders that you’ve created within Launchpad. Get the most out of Launchpad! Delete, Rearrange, Group or Ungroup any of your Launchpad Icons, or simply put them into alphabetical order! Launchpad Manager Catalina / Mojave / High Sierra / Sierra / Yosemite. Please report problems and bugs here. Launchpad is an application launcher for macOS introduced in Mac OS X Lion.Launchpad is designed to resemble the SpringBoard interface in iOS.The user starts an application by single-clicking its icon. Launchpad provides an alternative way to start applications in macOS, in addition to other options such as the Dock (toolbar launcher), Finder (file manager), Spotlight (desktop search).
Open an app
- Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock, or pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad. Then click an app to open it.
- You can also type an app's name to find the app in Launchpad, then press the Return key to open it.
- To close Launchpad without opening an app, click the background, or pinch open your thumb and three fingers.
Download Ground Control Launchpad
Launchpad Control For Mac Os
Launchpad Control Download Mac
Launchpad For Pc
- Arrange apps: Drag an app to a new location.
- Create a folder: Drag an app onto another app.
- Close a folder: Click outside the folder.
- Rename a folder: Open a folder and click its name. Then enter a new name.
Add or remove an app
Edit Launchpad Mac
- Apps that you download from the App Store or that are included with macOS automatically appear in Launchpad. If you download an app from another source, you can add it to Launchpad by moving the app to your Applications folder.
- Learn how to delete an app from your Mac, which also removes the app from Launchpad.