- Mac Os X Need For Speed 7
- Need For Speed Carbon Mac Os X
- Need For Speed Heat Mac Os X
- Need For Speed Rivals Mac Os X Download
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. Is the sixth installment of the popular car racing video game Need For Speed. As there is no version of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 for Mac available for download, you can try other car racing games that are suitable for Mac. Although Need for Speed: Carbon is essentially the same version as the PC game “wrapped” in technology to make it work on the Mac, there is one element missing that you will find in the PC.
- Need for Speed Heat (stylized as NFS Heat) is a racing video game developed by Ghost Games and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.It is the twenty-fourth installment in the Need for Speed series and commemorates the series' 25th anniversary. It was released on November 8, 2019. The game received mixed reviews from critics, who mostly found the game.
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is a 2002 racing video game, the sixth installment in the Need for Speed series and the sequel to 1998's Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit. It was developed by EA Black Box for the PlayStation 2, and by EA Seattle for GameCube, Xbox and Windows. It features cars from various high performance and exotic car manufacturers.
- Need for Speed Payback Mac Download for system MAC OS X Need for Speed Payback Mac Download The most anticipated car lovers game. Many of you definitely like racing games. You have to ask yourself Have you ever played a better game than need for speed?
Developer: EA Black Box
Release date: 2002
Version: 1.1 + Full Game
Interface language: English
Tablet: The program has been treated (does not require data entry / enter any data)
Platform: Intel onlyTo bookmarks
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is a 2002 racing video game, the sixth installment in the Need for Speed series and the sequel to 1998's Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit. It was developed by EA Black Box for the PlayStation 2, and by EA Seattle for GameCube, Xbox and Windows. It features cars from various high performance and exotic car manufacturers. Players can compete in races using these cars, or opt to play as a police officer and pursue speeders.
The game features several popular recording artists from its time such as Uncle Kracker, The Humble Brothers and Hot Action Cop. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 received 'generally favorable' reviews on the PS2 and Xbox, while the PC and GameCube versions received 'mixed or average' reviews, according to review aggregator Metacritic. In 2002, the game was awarded Console Racing Game of the Year at the 6th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is a racing game with an emphasis on evading the police and over-the-top courses featuring lengthy shortcuts. It draws primarily from the gameplay and style of one of its predecessors, Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit. Two primary game modes are offered: World Racing Championship, in which the player competes against other drivers in a series of races, and Hot Pursuit Ultimate Racer, which adds police to the races. In the latter players must complete the races while also evading capture.
Mac Os X Need For Speed 7
There are several a la carte race types in Hot Pursuit 2. Delivery is a timed point-to-point dash, with the police in pursuit. This is similar to the delivery mission in Porsche Unleashed while the police pursuit makes it more challenging. Sprint is a point to point race where competitors try to get from one end to the other before their opponent. Time Trial gives players three laps on a level with the goal being to beat the required time to get the gold, silver or bronze medal. Lap Knockout eliminates the last racer in each lap until one player remains the victor. Knockout follows a similar principle, but eliminations are made to the last racer at the end of each race. Races are usually restricted to a certain class of cars. Faster cars are used near the end of the Championship and Ultimate Racer modes.
Screenshots from the game Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2
System requirements Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 for Mac Os:
Need For Speed Carbon Mac Os X
- It was created and tested on:
- MacBook Pro 15 (Late 2012)
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
- CPU 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
- RAM 8Gb
- Video Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
Need For Speed Heat Mac Os X
Download more games for Mac OS:
Need For Speed Rivals Mac Os X Download
I have delete my Mac OS X for a long time, but now the version I want is out and I want to go out to Mac OS X. I need the speed. That I keep using OS 9 is because the speed of X is too slow. I am impatient, but I have to. Now it is 10.0.4, what about the speed now? anyone can give more information?
I also want to know if I upgrade my RAM for 256 to 512, do the speed increase very much? I upgraded my RAM for 64 to 128 and found that OS 9 speed increases very fast, about twice.
PowerMac G4 400