- 2019-05-02 10:30
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. The Best Free Remote Access app downloads for Mac: Microsoft Remote Desktop TeamViewer FortiClient Fugu VNC Viewer PS4 Remote Play ZOC Terminal Paral. LogMeIn for Mac is a the best remote desktop app for Mac users of all abilities. Transform your Android phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to remote control your Windows PC/Mac/Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. Android control media player, file browser and remote desktop(RDP) are included. Free remote control app, try it now! Key features:. Simulate mouse with touchpad. Built-in support for. Download and Install RemotePC on your PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices. You can also manage, access and support remote computers using RemotePC.Continue Reading
As featured in:
- Added download mirror for Android, version 3.0.0
- When entering text during Remote Play, you can now use the keyboard for your PC or Mac.
- Activate this feature under [Use Keyboard] in [Settings] or [Preferences].
- 1080p has been added as a resolution for video quality in Remote Play. This option is available only on the PS4™ system (CUH-7000 series).
- Set the resolution under [Video Quality for Remote Play] in [Settings] or [Preferences].
- Stability during use of some features has been improved.
You'll need the following to use the PS4 Remote Play:
Ps4 Remote Play App Download
- PS4 system
- DualShock 4 wireless controller
- USB cable or DualShock 4 USB wireless adaptor
- By using a wireless adaptor, you can use the controller wirelessly.
- Sony Entertainment Network account
- High-speed Internet connection
- For best performance, we recommend a high-speed connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps.
Setting up your PS4 system:
- Before using this application, you'll need to do the following on your PS4 system.
- Enable Remote Play. Select (Settings) > [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then select the checkbox for [Enable Remote Play].
- Activate the system as your primary PS4 system. Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].
- To start Remote Play while your PS4 system is in rest mode, select (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode]. Then select the checkboxes for [Stay Connected to the Internet] and [Enable Turning On PS4 from Network].
Using Remote Play:
- Turn on your PS4 system or put it into rest mode.
- Connect a controller to your computer with a USB cable, or pair it using a DualShock 4 USB wireless adaptor.
- Launch (PS4 Remote Play) on your computer, and then click [Start].
- Sign in with your Sony Entertainment Network account used for your PS4 system.
- You'll need to register (pair) your PS4 system and computer manually if you haven't activated your PS4 system as your primary system or if this application can't find your PS4 system. Connect your computer and PS4 system over the same network, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Some games do not support Remote Play.
- For details on audio input and output during Remote Play, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
Use PS4 Remote Play to access your PS4 via Wi-Fi wherever you go.
- Display the PS4 screen on your mobile device.
- Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS4.
- Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
- Enter text on your PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
You need the following items to use this app:
- Mobile devices with Android 5.0 or later installed
- A PlayStation 4 system with the latest system software version
- An account for PlayStation Network
- High-speed Internet access (home Wi-Fi network)
Remote App For Pc
- Xperia smartphones and tablets that support DUALSHOCK 4
- Google Pixel 3 series
Notes on the Use of This App:
- This app may not be compatible with some games.
- This app may not work properly on unverified devices.
- To use the touch pad function on the DUALSHOCK 4 on a mobile device with Android 10 installed, use the on-screen controller (excludes some Xperia smartphones and tablets that support DUALSHOCK 4).
- This app cannot be used via a mobile network.
Recent PS4 Remote Play news
- 148 out of 161 countries prefer the PlayStation 5, say search analysts
- Users can now chat, sign-in and remotely download games on their console all from within a single app
- 66 votesMultiple arcade machine emulator.
- 100 votesDownload the latest firmware for your PlayStation.
- 62 votesThe RPCS3 is dubbed one of the most complex video game console emulators of all time with an endless goal to effectively emulate the Sony PlayStation 3 and all of its aspects.