- Sandisk Secureaccess V3.01 For Mac Users
- Sandisk Secure Access Mac Not Working
- Download Sandisk Secureaccess
SanDisk SecureAccess v3.02 is a fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on SanDisk USB flash drives.
Access to your private vault is protected by a personal password, and your files are automatically encrypted - so even if you share your SanDisk® USB flash drive or it becomes lost or stolen, access to your files are safe.
NOTE: SecureAccess is not required to use your flash drive as a storage device on Mac or PC. SecureAccess is a complimentary data encryption and password protection application.
SecureAccess v3.02 features
- Quicker start-up
- Improved password settings
- Faster Encryption with multi-thread processing
- Ability to edit your documents stored in vault
- File Streaming Access
- Encrypted Backup and Restore data stored in vault
- Optional File Shredder (deletion) from source after transfer to vault
- Automatic logout time-out setting
SanDisk® SecureAccess™ for Mac users Ready to Download. SanDisk SecureAccessソフトウェアは、ドライブ上の機密データを保護することを目的. Macコンピューター上で保護されたファイル（iXpand Syncにより保護）に.
Sandisk Secureaccess V3.01 For Mac Users
- The SanDisk SecureAcces Encryption program is a 128-bit AES encryption.
- If the password is forgotten, the information stored on the flash drive cannot be retrieved.
- There is no 'forgot password' option to reset the password.
- If the password cannot be remembered, with or without the password hint available, the files on the drive are not accessible.
- SanDisk Customer Care cannot provide a new password or alternative method to access encrypted data.
- The drive can still be used by reformatting and reinstalling SecureAccess.
- Formatting the drive will erase all data on the drive. Once the process begins, ALL THE DATA ON THE DRIVE WILL BE LOST!
- How To Use SecureAccess
Quick Start Guide
- Download Quick Start Guide
Download SecureAccess V3.02 Application for PC and Mac below:
- Download for PC (8MB)
- Download for Mac (13MB)
English,French, German,Spanish,Italian, Portuguese(Brazilian),Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, JapaneseandKorean
Sandisk Secure Access Mac Not Working
- Microsoft Windows® 10, Microsoft Windows® 8, Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows Vista®
- Mac OS® X 10.7+ (Intel Based Mac only)
NOTE: SecureAccess is not supported on APFS drives
Instructions for Upgrading from Previous Versions
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Mac
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Mac
1. Can I access a SecureAccess Vault from both Mac and Windows PC
2. How do I setup my private vault in a Windows PC?
3. How do I setup my private vault in a Mac computer?
4. How do I add files or folders into my private vault?
5. How do I backup or restore data in my SanDisk SecureAccess v3.0 vault?
6. How to Shred (delete) files from source computer after transfer to SecureAccess Vault
7. How do I remove SecureAccess software on my Cruzer flash drive?
8. How can I recover my password?
9. What can I do if my files are not showing up correctly in a SecureAccess v3.0 Vault?
More SecureAccess answers >>>
Download Sandisk Secureaccess
View all popular answers
RMA process information
Login to 'My SanDisk'
- Monday – Friday, 9am - 5:30pm GMT