Mac-vin rubber traces its origin back to 1995 as a trading company. We specialize in the manufacturing of solid and sponge profile, shaped hoses and technical moulded rubber product for building, automotive and other industries. A vehicle identification number is a unique cryptogram for identifying a specific automobile. Basically, it is like a vehicle's fingerprint since no two vehicles can share the same vehicle identification number. The VIN is a composition of 17 characters (capital letters and digits). VINCheckPro instant VIN number check gives access to critical data, such as vehicle history, title information, odometer readings, hidden damages, total loss & more – for FREE, and by doing so, levels the playing field and simplifies the car research process.
Our production is equipped with a wide range of machineries from the initial mixing of rubber compound to extrusion and precision moulded parts. The utilization of these advance technology machine, coupled with specialize technology, we are able to manufacture consistence quality parts at the required time.
Our flexible production systems also allow us to have short lead time, which in turn enable us to supply in “Just in Time” (JIT) deliveries.
Mac-Vin Rubber Pte Ltd believes in continuous improvement to improve operational and cost efficiency. Examples of continuous improvement programs in Mac-Vin Rubber Pte Ltd includes synchronous manufacturing, automated production, continuous work flow and flexible work cells.
With these continuous improvement programs in place, Mac-Vin Pte Ltd us able to maintain its competitiveness in terms of pricing in the market. Our customers will also enjoy new level of performance without raising in their overhead costs.
Mac-Vin Rubber Pte Ltd will dedicate to produce high quality products. Coupled with the commitment of our skillful and well trained staff, we are confident that we are able to produce our parts to the highest and unique quality standard to meet our customers’ expectation in Quality, Cost and Delivery.
There’s a lot to consider when purchasing a used vehicle, which is why it’s important for consumers to have the right information to help them make an informed car buying decision.
Vehicle history reports, while important, provide just some of the information consumers should know before buying a used car. To help answer all of the important questions car shoppers should ask before making their purchase, there’s the extensive iSeeCars VIN Report. The VIN report complements standard history reports to equip shoppers with all the data they need to decide if their prospective purchase is a smart one.
The VIN reports are Powered by iSeeCars' renowned data and research which have been featured in many major media outlets such as Forbes, Fortune, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Automotive News, Consumer Reports, and CNBC.
What Does the iSeeCars VIN Report Provide and How Is It Different than Other VIN Check Reports?Standard free VIN check websites only provide basic vehicle specs and odometer readings. iSeeCars comprehensive free VIN Report digs far deeper than a standard VIN check to provide a comprehensive analysis that includes up to 200 data points such as:
- Price Analysis – Estimates the car’s fair value based on the local market and maps similar cars for sale within the area to help users see if there are better deals.
- Selling History – Provides records of price changes and the history of the places where the car was previously listed and sold.
- Condition – analysis of mileage, positives and negatives about the vehicle, and other resources like theft record, recalls and vehicle history (when provided by the dealer).
- Dealer Scorecard – compares dealers’ price competitiveness, responsiveness and transparency.
- Projected Depreciation – estimates how much the car will depreciate over 1, 3 and 5 years and in comparison with similar model year cars.
- Supply Analysis –Tells users the number of similar vehicles for sale within the local area. A car with many similar cars could give shoppers bargaining power.
- Best Time to Buy (and Sell) – as with houses, cars also exhibit seasonal fluctuations. We analyze when or what months may get you a better price.
- Theft Record – Checks if a vehicle has been reported as stolen.
- Open Recall – Checks if there are any open recalls that haven’t been fixed.
- Title/Lien Info – Provides title/lien info free of charge depending on the state DMV.
- Vehicle History - Free CARFAX vehicle history reports when provided by the seller.
Are Free Vehicle History Reports Included in the iSeeCars VIN Report?Some iSeeCars VIN reports link to free CARFAX and Autocheck vehicle history reports that provide critical information about a vehicle’s past: including if its been in an accident, its number of previous owners, and if it has a salvage title. By getting a free vehicle history report by VIN, consumers will better understand the condition of the vehicle and will be able to better anticipate future problems.
What is a CARFAX report?A CARFAX report is a vehicle history report that will tell you if the vehicle has any issues and provide insight as to how it was cared for. Highlights of a CARFAX report include:
- Title Information
- Accident Check
- Number of Owners
- How the Vehicle Was Used
- Service and Maintenance Records
- Open and Past Recalls
What is an Autocheck report?There is another option for consumers who want a vehicle history report. An AutoCheck report examines a vehicle’s history based on its VIN and assigns a score to the vehicle so it can be compared to others. Highlights of an AutoCheck report include:
- Accident Check
- Title Check
- Vehicle Usage Check
- Odometer Check
- Damage Report
- Open Recall Check
CARFAX Vs. AutoCheck: What’s the Difference?
Vin For MazdaWhile both CARFAX and AutoCheck provide detailed accident reports, they have some key differences. CARFAX reports also include detailed maintenance records, while Autocheck assigns a score to the vehicle to help you compare it to other vehicles.
A single AutoCheck report costs $24.99, while a CARFAX report costs $39.99. Consumers can save by purchasing a number of reports at once. Shoppers can get a free CARFAX vehicle history report online through the iSeeCars VIN Report, which includes this report at no cost when they are made available by the dealer.